Pages

Aug 26, 2009

THESE ARE FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS - Pasta

I am a LAZY SLOB... i admit that!

i am a "Señorita" in the house!.. im sure my younger siblings hate me for that..

but... when one of the days that i feel like moving around, i do my rare KITCHEN EXPLORATIONS...

most of those days, i try to reinvent may favorites foods..

This one is my version of LASAGNA... got the idea of the white sauce toppings from GREENWICH Lasagna...

and thank God, trying it out was a success.. taste even better..

sorry for the mess... i still have to learn the art of food presentation

With some left-over pasta and a little bit of sauce left and almost forgotten in the fridge, which is usually the case everytime i am experimenting with food, I came up with a spaghetti style Lasagna...

Using scissors (clean ones of course), i stripped the lasagna to make it noodle-like in form

Heating up the sauce then voila!

You got an instant SPAGHETTI/LASAGNA


No comments:

Post a Comment