Pages

May 3, 2011

FOODIE XPRMNT - Beef Sapiaco

Its been awhile since the last time I made a post on one of my Kitchen Adventures. Maybe because, I kept on making the same dishes over and over, which is not worth posting.


Today, I thought I am going to prepare a Chicken Dish. I was about to search for a simple chicken dish aside from the infamous adobo when I checked the fridge and found out that the chicken is still rock-like frozen. The meat of the Beef is availably inviting though. So off to the Search Engine and check how to make the beef a bit special for a Friday Dinner. Then I remembered saying that I'll try making Beef Salpicao one day and today is that day.

Beef Salpiaco ala D

Here's the ABC in preparing the Beef Salpiaco:


1. You must have the following ingredients:
                          - beef meat (preferably sirloin/tenderloin) cut it into cubes.
                          - salt and pepper to taste
                          - minced garlic
                          - olive oil
                          - oysters sauce or soy sauce (whichever is availble)
                          - butter or margarine


2. Mix together the beef meat, salt, pepper and minced garlic.Let is stand for 10 minutes.
3. Add the Olive Oil. Marinate for 30 minutes or more.
4. Heat the frying pan. Sear the marinated meat. Make sure that the meat are browned uniformly.
5. Let the liquid dry-out before adding the butter to the mixture.
6. Serve while its hot.
7. You may also top it on plain rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment