Mosaic is the art of creating images with an assemblage of small pieces of colored glass, stone, or other materials. It may be a technique of decorative art, an aspect ofinterior decoration, or of cultural and spiritual significance as in a cathedral. Small pieces, normally roughly cubic, of stone or glass of different colors, known as tesserae, (diminutive tessellae), are used to create a pattern or picture. - wikipedia-
This post is inspired by my High School friend who said this hobby all started as a school project and she continued on making great works for her love ones.
- 2 pcs Needles
- Plus: Love and Inspiration
- Add ons: Foods and Drinks
- Your favorite animal, favorite flower, favorite character, view or anything, choose a drawing or sketch of it for you mosaic project. For the First timers, it is suggested that you make simple design as a beginner.
- Make sure you have a conducive area in making your project. A working table inside your room where you will be left undisturbed is best. Good ventilation and proper lighting is also a plus.
- Choose beads that would perfectly match your design. (colors, shapes, etc...)
- Put a small amount of glue to the place where you will place the beads. Do this by small portion.
- Using the two needles, line up beads to the glue. It would have a cleaner look if you will line up the beads properly.
- Make sure that the needed beads is just within reach for faster tiling.
- Repeat Steps 1 & 2 until you finish your project.
- You can have a personalized present for any of your friends and love ones that would be much appreciated.
- An additional to your Artsy Gallery
- Income generating project/hobby
- A liberating project/hobby
- A happy and contented heart.
Start you bead mosaic project now!
Interested but too lazy to make one? Just leave a comment below for order details.