Pages

Aug 23, 2010

MY 10-Day Affair with i-PHONE

Note: this is not a technical review of iPhone product. It is just another love story.

It all started with me, winning a Belkin Grip Vector from GandaEverSomuch.com's 1st Year Blogversary Raffle. Not at all a techie, much more savvy at that, I was'nt too happy with the prize simply because I do not own an iPHONE. I was eyeing for a book or a shirt that night. Then, the optimistic in me thought, "IT'S A SIGN. A SIGN THAT I WILL HAVE MY IPHONE SOON!"

"I'll be going home soon, how would you like to have blackberry?", my favorite aunt said while we were having one of those YM sessions. I was quiet excited for I might be getting my very own Blackberry Phone which is extremely hot these days. 

August 13, 2010, Day 1 with the iPhone. Expecting to finally get the blackberry i was told, my aunt changed her mind in giving me her Blackberry and lent me her 32-gig iPHONE instead. "While I am still here(Gensan), you may use that", she said. Hoping that she will still change her mind and give me the iPHONE, I slipped the sleek phone to my Belkin Grip Vector and boy, they are really meant to be. From that day on, I fell in love with the iPhone.



The 4.5 inches long and 2.31 inches wide phone weights 4.8 ounces. You must already know this but a cellphone and mobile computer rolled in one, drove me crazily inlove. If I can easily send text and can dial someones number without a fuzz, thats already okay with me. Plus you throw in a Wifi-able program in your 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display is an absolute cloud 9 for an internet dependent being, which I am becoming. 

Today, is the last day with the iPHONE. I have to give it back to its original master. Honestly, I cannot let go of it but I do not have a choice. I'll never forget my 10 days having you around. The memories we shared cannot be deleted. Goodbye to you! Thanks for the 10 fun days with you!

making most of our last night together







No comments:

Post a Comment